This guide will walk you through connecting to your Minecraft: Bedrock Edition server. This guide assumes you have received your welcome email from your server. It contains your server's IP Address. If you have not received your product welcome email, please contact our support team via Livechat or submit an issue. We will assist you!
You must have one of these supported devices to connect to your Bedrock Edition Server: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, Minecraft For iOS, Minecraft For Android (Bedrock Edition does not work on consoles or Java Edition).
To connect with your Minecraft Bedrock Edition server:
1. Log in to the control panel or locate your welcome email.
2. Find the IP address of your server.
a. To allow people to connect to your server from a subdomain, you can create it in your control panel by clicking the Subdomain button to the left.
3. Start the Minecraft application on your supported device. Click the Play button at the title screen.
4. Next, click on the Servers tab at top and then click Add Server.
5. Then, you will need to enter your IP address as well as port number, which is shown below. You can choose any name you like, as it is only visible on your device. Make sure you hit the Save button to add your server to your server list.
a. If you have set up a subdomain in your control panel, you will need the following information: The port is still required for subdomains. Minecraft: Bedrock Edition currently does not support SRV records (using an adress/domain without a port).
6. Your server should now be listed under Servers. Click/tap on the server to connect!
Please note that the message displayed below your server name may differ depending on which type of server you have. This guide will show you how to edit the "message" displayed on your server.